*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk2 van unfinished project - free to collector

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk2 van unfinished project - free to collector

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:19 am

This is my old long wheelbase twin wheeller 3.5tonne van (minibus conversion) that i never finished

Situation changed, needs to be gone by Christmas one way or another

rolling shell only (well with new tyres!), with engine + gearbox (2.5ltr diesel from a mk3/4 flooring modified to accept mt75 gearbox) no doors,

I haven't got any recent pictures, i'ts been under tarpaulins for years now, it's not in the best shape considering it was fully resprayed, doors not done, hence why it was covered as they're not fitted, but it's been covered so the heat and cooling process has taken it's toll a bit i suspect, and some areas of rust now and seams showing signs of issues, structurally i think it's good, discs and drums and full rear end were fully rebuilt, but now i don't know their condition. It would need transporting/trailer to take away

I lost where i was working on it, and once it was home i just didnt have the time/motivation to work on it, and having it covered was an issue, couldn't just work on it as easily without spending considerable time unwrapping and recovering before/after and then being at the mercy of the weather

i've got all the spares inside the house, doors, bonnet rear doors etc all good, along with the wheels etc, which i will be happy to sell with the basic van, it was on old wheels but tires all perished and not usable so we'd need to sort something out.

message for phone number and we can chat
Gunslinger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: Mk2 van unfinished project - free to collector

Postby mk2 transit crew » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:56 pm

Hi,

do you still have the van?
mk2 transit crew
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Mk2 van unfinished project - free to collector

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:51 pm

Hi,

unfortunately not, someone came and looked at it last week and agreed to take it, and bought all the spares/parts, so with a certain sadness, it's all gone/going unfinished to a new home. :(
Gunslinger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Transits For Sale