Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

1988 Mk3 Ford Transit Camper

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

1988 Mk3 Ford Transit Camper

Postby pineapplehead » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Van needs a bit of lovin'.

That being said I've been commuting in it for well over a month, and was driven from Birmingham to East Devon when originally bought, so mechanically it's ace. But, like most 30+ year olds it's collecting rust...

Due to a lack of time, current work situation, wanting to fix my car (again, seriously how many times...) and the amount I pay in insurance; it's just not feasible to keep.

The van itself is a 1988 Ford Transit Frontier, with a tasty 2.0 pinto engine. Van has a boiler, gas cooker, fridge, 2 sinks (one of these flies around when I drive), shower head and hidden shower tray.

MOT next July, advisories of corrosion, best to look it up on the gov site, with no. plate E810 SHA.

Upholstery will need redoing. Curtains aren't in the photos, as they were taken off with plans to make new ones, but didn't get very far with that...
All the internals of the van were working when bought, but haven't been tested since; you're welcome to fiddle with the knobs upon viewing.
Accidentally snapped the rear top window when re-re-sealing it.

Some perks:
DVD player.
New exhaust manifold gaskets.
Mileage has just hit 45k, will rise as it's being used daily.
The van doesn't have power steering, but it's not much of a challenge.
Neat hook up lead.
Compulsory camper lei.
Vans will come with some parts:
Sump gasket and 'new' sump,
One front coil spring
Table base
Original seats
Deadlock face plates
Haynes Workshop Manual

£2,300 Open to ANY offers. I know what I won't take under. Located in East Devon. Cheers. x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pineapplehead

Return to Transits For Sale