*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit minibus 1989 mk3 2ltr petrol swb semi-high top

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit minibus 1989 mk3 2ltr petrol swb semi-high top

Postby AnnB » Wed May 08, 2024 7:00 pm

I am selling my Transit minibus after owning it for 17years, I have a lot of paperwork for the repairs and MOT's that I have had carried out.
Original 2ltr petrol Pinto engine, in need of a refurb, still drives okay but a bit sluggish.
Currently MOTd until November this year.
Front has double seat plus drivers and rear is a 3 seater bench seat with all roller belts, I also have a low back 3 seater with lapbelts and a spare front 2 seat which can be included.
It has a 200w solar panel with a 110ah leisure battery, inverter, 12v and usb ports all working well.
We have removed the Fiamma F45s awning but the brackets are still in place these are specific to the semi-high top transit.
Included is a purpose built removeable bed base with storage underneath as we used the van for camping as well, it also has curtains.
The top colour is saffron yellow and is the original paint work but bottom was sprayed blue some years ago to create our 'minion van' all paint work now a bit tired.
Has a towbar and rear step.
It has been a good van, I will be sad to see it go, but it will need some work to keep it going, nothing major currently but moving forward it will need welding and other repairs.
I am based in Colchester, Essex and viewing is welcome.
Hoping to get around £2,500 for it but open to sensible offers.
AnnB

Re: Transit minibus 1989 mk3 2ltr petrol swb semi-high top

Postby AnnB » Thu May 09, 2024 12:26 pm

DSC_2722.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnnB

Return to Transits For Sale