*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Fader to 6000 Cd

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Fader to 6000 Cd

Postby cowners » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 pm

ok so I have a 2010 connect which I recently bought and I decided to put some speakers in the rear, I used the Ford fitted wiring connections for the speakers which were already in place, the speakers work however the stereo does not give me the option of fading.
I have done some digging and cant find an answer that works for me, to me if Ford have allowed for rear speakers to be added by having it in the loom then it should be straight forward you would think ! I have powered down the stereo multiple times and re-connected it using the correct code as I found in one post but no joy, the stereo must have 4 channels as its a standard stereo and niose comes out of all for speakers, the cabling is right I have checked the cable colours and it all ties up
So is there something I am missing? does the stereo pick up on whether a speaker is connected and if so is there a way to fool it? or is there any suggestions before I introduce the persuader to it :D

any help would be grand

Cheers
cowners

Re: Fader to 6000 Cd

Postby Punto443 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:48 pm

You will need to have the vehicle bcm configuration altered with diagnostic equipment (ids or forscan)
Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel

2018 Renault trafic
my old mk7
my old mk6
my xr3i
Punto443
Site Moderator

Return to Transit Connect