*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

annotated mk1 wiring diagram

Transit Mk1 & 2 Forum. All Transits 1965 - 1986

Moderator: Luke

annotated mk1 wiring diagram

Postby ventadorn » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Is this of any use to the folks on here? I got this MK1 wiring diagram from fordopedia.org and annotated it so the bits are listed on the diagram itself which saves you having to constantly refer to the list. The idea was to blow it up to A3 and laminate it and keep it in the cab as a handy reference. (I have quite a bit of rewiring to do....)Thought it would be nice to share it. Print is rather small as A4 but A3 is no problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ventadorn
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: annotated mk1 wiring diagram

Postby ventadorn » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:26 pm

And here is the other diagram showing the regular production options including other countries. I have had the 2 diagrams printed back to back and blown up to A3 and laminated for 3 quid, well worth it to keep it in the cab for reference. As usual the disclaimer - use at your own risk etc etc no guarantee given or implied....it has been very useful whilst rewiring the truck and maybe it will help someone else out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ventadorn
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Mk 1 & 2