*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Global Windscreens

Use this section to give feedback to rate suppliers!

Moderator: Luke

Global Windscreens

Postby Luke » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:05 pm

Company - Global windscreens
Website - N/A
Area - london/essex/hertfordshire
Phone number - 08000938937
Services Provided - Otherwise known as Grey Van Man!!! Transit Windscreens and all other automotive glass supplied and fitted! Full Mobile service!!
Luke
Site Admin

Postby 100ps_drw_hicube » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:13 pm

excellent!!! greyvanman come and fitted a tinted windscreen into my hicube the other day excellent job and it doesnt leak anymore thanks for a great job would reccomend to all!! half the price of everyone else as well!!! 8)
100ps_drw_hicube
Transit Abuser!!

Postby Gunslinger » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:28 pm

excellent :) ..... highly recommended, what more can i say :wink:

i'm very happy, nice guy and excellent job, i was really concerned about having problems with refitting my old screen back in with a new seal, and having to source another one .... but no such problems, if you can get grey van man to fit it then you dont need to be looking else where :)

he even got the seal for me which saved me the headache of searching further afield than my local places (which all said nah can't get one of those)

cheers mate, much appreciated, thats one thing i can tick off my rather long list of things left to do !! :P ..... and thanks for the advice on sealant and the use of :)
Gunslinger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby FredTransit » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:42 am

Highly recommended, sorry it took so long to report :oops: . GVM fitted a windscreen to our Mk2, at a good price and very good service!
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist

Return to Feedback and Supplier Listings