*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit tipper body chassis frame

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Transit tipper body chassis frame

Postby Steveleet » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:51 am

Looking for a tipper body chassis frame for a 2008 mk7 ford transit.
The tipper body I have is ok but the frame that the tipper body goes onto and then bolts to can chassis is rotten.
Based in Cambridgeshire but can travel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steveleet

Re: Transit tipper body chassis frame

Postby Chug » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:15 pm

I'm not sure if mk5 will fit, I know someone fitted a mk6 tipper body to his mk5 and I believe the mk7 is the same as the mk6?
Anyway I have a mk5 buried in my yard with a tipper on it, it would need a 4wd fork lift to get at it this time of year but I could check what condition it's in at the weekend? But looking at the picture I'm not sure if its as sturdy as yours as its an ali tipper body and not steel.
1991(J) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
1994(L) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
Chug
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: Transit tipper body chassis frame

Postby Terrymahood » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:19 pm

Chug wrote:I'm not sure if mk5 will fit, I know someone fitted a mk6 tipper body to his mk5 and I believe the mk7 is the same as the mk6?
Anyway I have a mk5 buried in my yard with a tipper on it, it would need a 4wd fork lift to get at it this time of year but I could check what condition it's in at the weekend? But looking at the picture I'm not sure if its as sturdy as yours as its an ali tipper body and not steel.

How much do you want for the tipper body I would be interested in it for my mk5
Terrymahood

Return to Transit Parts Wanted