*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Sapphire parts stolen...

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Sapphire parts stolen...

Postby mach3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm

I have a 2010 350 LWB MR Sapphire edition, which I have owned from new and taken great care off for the last 160k miles. However, it is now sadly without it's unique silver grille, both silver mirror covers and one silver rear lamp trim, after they were all ripped off my van by some low life's. Genuine Ford new replacement parts would come to over £700 new (incl. VAT) which I cannot justify or afford.

I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have or know of any of these parts available for sale (in any serviceable condition, as I could refurb/respray), and I will travel pretty much anywhere on the UK mainland to collect if necessary if not wanting to post.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out?
mach3

Sapphire parts stolen...

Postby squirrel93 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:43 pm

mach3 wrote:I have a 2010 350 LWB MR Sapphire edition, which I have owned from new and taken great care off for the last 160k miles. However, it is now sadly without it's unique silver grille, both silver mirror covers and one silver rear lamp trim, after they were all ripped off my van by some low life's. Genuine Ford new replacement parts would come to over £700 new (incl. VAT) which I cannot justify or afford.

I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have or know of any of these parts available for sale (in any serviceable condition, as I could refurb/respray), and I will travel pretty much anywhere on the UK mainland to collect if necessary if not wanting to post.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out?

Just give a local lad a couple hundred and send him out with a screw driver

Edit: which part of the country are you in?

The printers that I use in Kilsyth (Glasgow) had there sapphire stolen it’s all on camera , lads cut the gates open and within a few minutes there out the yard in the van

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
squirrel93
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: Sapphire parts stolen...

Postby mach3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Haha, yeah that's one way to do it! I'm in East Mids.
mach3

Return to Transit Parts Wanted